Cedar Hedge Lake Cabin
Enjoy our cozy, vintage cabin on beautiful Cedar Hedge Lake. This last of the original Wildwood Resort cabins has been lovingly restored and updated. Located near Interlochen, only 15 minutes from Traverse City and Sleeping Bear Dunes.
- Sleeps up to 4 adults and 2 children.
- Check in 4:00 pm, check out 11:00 am.
- Cabin has one queen bed, one full sized futon & two twin sized bunk beds.
- All linens are provided.
- Kitchen includes refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave, toaster, drip coffee maker, pots & pans, cups & glasses, silverware & some basic spices.
- Two bikes, two kayaks and fishing gear provided.
- Cable and WiFi with smart TV
- Bluetooth speaker
- Washer/dryer combo with detergent included.
- Firepit with firewood supplied.
- Gas BBQ grill
- Minutes from Interlochen Arts Academy, local restaurants and grocery store.
- Short walk/ride to Lost Lake Trailhead for great hiking and mountain biking.
- Next to Interlochen public golf course.
- Convenient boat launch and private dock for personal watercraft.
- Beautiful, spring-fed Cedar Hedge Lake has abundant wildlife and excellent fishing.
- Rates: $205-$265/night. 3-5 night minimum stay May, June, September & October. 7 night minimum stay, Sunday to Sunday only during July and August. $200 non-refundable deposit charged at time of booking. $75 cleaning fee per stay. See cancellation and payment policy on Reservations page.
The view from above!