Cabins 1-8 have a deck, picnic table, umbrella, AC, heat, stall shower, body wash and hand soap, sheets and towels, toilet paper, mini refrigerator, coffee, cable and WiFi. All cabins share the backyard game room, outdoor games, grilling area and fire pit. Charcoal grills are available and may be taken to your cabin. Pets are not allowed on property.
- Cabins 1, 2 & 3 are stand alone with one queen bed (Cabin 1) or two double beds (Cabins 2 & 3).
- Cabins 4 & 5 are adjacent but there is no interior door. Each has one queen bed.
- Cabins 6, 7 & 8 have kitchenettes with refrigerator, microwave, sink, counter space, dishes, serving ware, table and chairs and more sitting room. Cabins 6 & 7 have two double beds in a separate sleeping area. Cabin 8 has one double and one queen bed in a separate room. Cabins are separated by large, pie-shaped storage rooms providing sound buffers between neighbors.
- Fresh sheets and towels are provided. Cabins are not cleaned or entered during your stay. Clean sheet and towel replacements are provided upon request.
- Wood is available for sale on site. Guests should bring their own charcoal. Ice is available at the Shell Station in Honor, refrigerators do not make/hold ice.
- See Attractions page for more information.
Beulah & Cedar Hedge
- Beulah/Crystal Lake Cabin Three bedroom, two bath cabin in the Village of Beulah, one block from Crystal Lake. Sleeps 8 maximum. Includes 2 kayaks and 4 bikes at no charge.
- Cedar Hedge Lake Cabin One bedroom, one bath cabin on Cedar Hedge Lake, near Interlochen. Sleeps 6 maximum. Includes 2 kayaks and 2 bikes at no charge.