Good Places to Start
- Jomos Ice Cream - Good food and great ice cream right next door!
- Jim’s Joint - Great BBQ in downtown Honor.
- Interlochen Center for the Arts - Concerts and plays throughout the summer. Beautiful outdoor setting. Big names often stop by to play.
- Bike local road routes, paved trails and mountain bike trails
Food & Gas
- Honor Family Market - Great meat department and a good beer, wine and liquor selection. In the Honor Plaza on the west side of Honor.
- Shell Station/Convenience Store - 1/2 mile west on Main toward Honor. Open 24/7.
- Benzie Bus - Public transportation throughout Benzie County. Bike friendly! (231) 325-3000
- Coastline Transportation - Passenger and concierge service, for hire shuttles to wineries, golf courses, airports, casinos and more! (231) 398-0360
- Northern Michigan Party Rides - Wine, brew and color tours. Wedding parties and much more! (231) 944-4949