- Path to the Platte River - Marked, rugged, single file deer trail starts in the way backyard. About 300 yards south to your own quiet spot on the river.
- Firewood is available at the Shell Station in Honor (usually, but can sell out on busy weekends) and local backroad stands. Charcoal is available at the local grocery. Tiki oil can be spotty, best to bring your own.
- Jomos Ice Cream - Good food and great ice cream right next door!
- Interlochen Center for the Arts - Concerts and plays throughout the summer. Beautiful outdoor setting. Big names often stop by to play.
- Bike local road routes, paved trails and mountain bike trails and rental info
Food & Gas
- Honor Family Market - Great meat department and a good beer, wine and liquor selection. In the Honor Plaza on the west side of Honor.
- Shell Station/Convenience Store - 1/2 mile west on Main toward Honor. Open 24/7.
- Benzie Bus - Public transportation throughout Benzie County. Bike friendly! (231) 325-3000
- Coastline Transportation - Passenger and concierge service, for hire shuttles to wineries, golf courses, airports, casinos and more! (231) 398-0360
- Northern Michigan Party Rides - Wine, brew and color tours. Wedding parties and more! (231) 944-4949