Beulah/Crystal Lake Cabin
Enjoy our classic Up North cabin located in the village of Beulah, just a block from Crystal Lake with easy access to the Betsie Valley hiking/biking trail and kid-friendly Beulah Beach. Bikes and kayaks included!
- Three bedroom, two bathroom. Sleeps 6 adults plus 2 children max. 1 Queen and 1 Full/Twin bunkbed upstairs; 1 Queen bed and 1 Full futon downstairs. Downstairs bedroom, bathroom and laundry room have a separate, outside entrance and are not connected internally to upstairs.
- All sheets and towels provided.
- Kitchen includes refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave, toaster, drip coffee maker, blender, pots & pans, cups & glasses, silverware and some basic spices.
- AC and central heat
- WiFi with smart TVs
- Laundry room with supplies included.
- Private backyard with propane grill and fire pit.
- Includes four adult bikes, two kayaks and a beach wagon.
- Board games and cards
- Short walk to Crystal Lake access, downtown Beulah and Beulah Beach.
- Center Street bike trail runs behind cottage & connects directly to Betsie Valley Bike Trail.
- Two fishing poles and a basic tackle box are yours to try your luck on Crystal Lake, Platte River, etc.
- Rates: $195-$315. 3-5 night minimum stay depending on dates. $125 cleaning fee per stay. See cancellation and payment policy on Reservations page.